Rectangular Concave Copper Bath Sink in Antique TCU-018AN
1 in stock
- 1.5-inch flat rim
- Drop-in or Undermount installation
- Hand hammered in Mexico
- Unique antique hammered finish
- Artisan hand-crafted
- 16-gauge* recycled copper construction
- Outer dimensions: 22-inches by 16-inches by 5-inches
- Inner dimensions: 19-inches by 13-inches by 4.5
- 1.5-inch drain opening
- 18-hole grid strainer drain option available
- Standard plumbing connection
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, it will vary in appearance, finish, texture, hammering, and other details.
The Merida concave copper sink is one of Novatto's newest addition to the bathroom. Finished with an antique finish each one is hand-hammered from recycled copper and built by our skilled artisans. Through years of experience passed down from previous generations, the end result is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Made from 16 gauge* copper, this concave sink has a unique bowl shape for a unique luxurious design.
Copper has a soft look and is amazingly easy to maintain. Fingerprints do not show as they will on stainless steel and other metals. For basic cleaning, simply use soap and water. Copper has a living finish and its patina will continue to develop character over time, meaning it may become a richer, darker color.
Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, it will vary in appearance, finish, texture, hammering, and other details. Dimensions may vary up to 1/4". We strongly suggest you receive the actual piece before making any installation cuts.
We would like to suggest our standard oil rubbed bronze strainer (STD-ORB), 1.5-inch drain to complete your sink.
Made with the highest standards of quality and creative design, Novatto sinks add artful function and charm to any bath or powder room. Let your style flow and enjoy Novatto's lifetime limited warranty. Supreme packaging and boxing ensure damage-free delivery. Novatto's customer service is always here to answer any additional product questions at 844.404.4242 or email@example.com.
* The lower the gauge number the thicker the copper.
|Item Length (inches)||22|
|Item Width (inches)||16|
|Item Height (inches)||5|
|Inside Length (inches)||19|
|Inside Width (inches)||13|
|Inside Height (inches)||4.5|
|Drain Size (inches)||1.5|