Faucet and Sink Sealer Kit NOV-GI-MFC
59 in stock
- Works on glass, stone, back-splash tile, metal (NOT copper) and porcelain surfaces
- Sealer protects from future corrosion, oxidation, mold, and mildew
- Sealer is easily applied and cures within seconds
- UV resistant and does not yellow or flake
- Treats up to 40 square feet
- Made in the U.S.A.
- If wipe arrives dry, re-activate with rubbing alcohol*
Novatto Glacier Ice Sink and Faucet Stain Guard and Sealer protect sinks, faucets, counters, shower doors, and fixtures from hard water deposits and will keep them looking great for a year or more. The wipe-on treatment prevents oxidation on glass, ceramics, stainless steel, porcelain, and stone. It also inhibits the growth of pathogens while preventing mold, mildew, corrosion, oxidation, and dirty mineral buildup caused by hard water.
Glacier Ice is a hydrophobic sealer that works by sealing the microscopic pores of the silica in glass and ceramics. Apply just once a year to keep your sinks and faucets looking like new! Proudly made in the U.S.A., the package includes an eco-friendly, pre-soaked wipe-on cloth, rubber gloves, and a microfiber cleaning towel.
As always, Novatto customer service is available to answer any questions or help you at 844.404.4242 or email@example.com.
*If wipe arrives dry, re-activate it by moistening it with rubbing alcohol. You do not have to saturate the wipe, just get it moist enough for use.