3.5" Hand-Hammered Copper Kitchen, Bar and Prep Sink Basket Drain - NKSD-001HC
1 in stock
- Genuine hammered copper strainer drain
- Handmade in Mexico
- Compatible with most kitchen, bar, and prep sinks with a 3.5" drain opening
- 4.375" diameter
- Removable Strainer basket drain
- Brass locknut
- You may use plumber's putty to install it into the sink
- Use Teflon tape on threaded connections
- Copper is softer than stainless steel so handle it with care; DO NOT bend any portion of the product
- NOT for use with garbage disposal
- 1.875" threaded tailpipe connection
- When installing DO NOT over-tighten
- Limited lifetime warranty
Novatto's basket strainer drain is exclusively created to match our copper kitchen, bar, and prep sinks with 3.5" drains. A hammered copper strainer drain is a stylish and functional accessory adding a touch of rustic charm to the kitchen. Our basket strainer drain is not plated; it is made of solid copper, hand-made, and hand hammered then hand-dipped in a patina solution and rubbed to the desired coloration. The last step is to hand-applied a temporary oil coating.
This drain is made of high-quality copper hand-hammered to create a unique texture and patina. It features a basket strainer preventing food particles and debris from clogging your pipes, and a removable stopper that allows you to fill your sink with water.
Our copper drain actively kills bacteria due to the natural antibacterial properties of copper. E-Coli bacteria for example will live on stainless steel for 34 days, only 4 hours or less on copper. **
Since these copper drains/strainer-stoppers are made of solid copper, they will weather and patina along with your copper sink. Your drain, in no time short, will be beautifully weathered to match your sink from normal use.
Let your style flow and enjoy Novatto's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Supreme packaging and double boxing ensure damage-free delivery. Novatto's customer service is always here to answer any additional product questions at 844.404.4242 or email@example.com.