Blue Foiled Square Tempered Glass Vessel Bath Sink TIG-S132-287
15 in stock
- Square vessel, bright blue-green, foiled painted exterior
- Due to the hand-painted texture of this sink, there can be color, tint, and texture variations
- Made with high-tempered glass
- Scratch-resistant and non-porous
- Designed for above-counter installation
- U.S. plumbing connections
- Outer dimensions: 17 x 6-inches tall
- Novatto pop-up drain options are available
- Novatto faucets are sold separately
- Made with a 1.75-inch drain opening
Add a bold blue focal point to any bath with this premium blue square glass vessel from Novatto! The square Verdazzurro is a single-layer square vessel fused with a painted foil bottom. This unique vessel will add a sophisticated look and splash to any bath.
Constructed of thick 1/2 inch clear high-tempered glass, Novatto's Verdazzurro vessel sink will add a punch of cool blue-green color to your decor. Internal testing has found these vessel sinks to be very durable and forgiving. Tempered glass cannot be compared to everyday synthetic porcelain and ceramics. Made with the highest standards of quality and creative design, Novatto sinks add art and function to any bath or powder room.
This sink measures 17 inches square and has a standard 1.75-inch drain opening. The set includes the sink, a pop-up drain, and Glacier Ice sealer.
For best cleaning results, apply the included Glacier Ice as recommended. Novatto's Glacier Ice wipe-on treatment is a hydrophobic sealer used on glass, ceramics, and faucets. Glacier Ice prevents corrosion, oxidation, and dirty mineral buildup caused by hard water!
Additional purchases of Novatto pop-up drains are offered: PUD-ORB (oil-rubbed bronze), PUD-BN (brushed nickel), PUD-MB (matte black), and PUD-CH (chrome). The faucet is NOT included.
Let your style flow and enjoy Novatto's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Supreme packaging and boxing ensure damage-free delivery. Novatto's customer service is always here to answer any additional technical product questions or help you choose a matching faucet at 844.404.4242 or firstname.lastname@example.org.